Saturday, January 13, 2007

Cheese

I walked out for pizza tonight. At the one bus stop between our place and the pizza shop, I passed thirty grown German men dressed in monster costumes. They were carrying their masks, but their arms and legs were brown and grizzly. I think one of them may have fallen in love with me as I passed--I'm sure I heard grunting and caught the beginnings of a mating ritual. Well, there was some jumping around at least . . . And because I wasn't planning on taking any pictures of the Hawaiian delights that I was picking up, I don't have any of this caught on tape. If me and Harry end up with little gremlins, though, you'll be the first to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dork, it was great to see you over Christmas. Love you,
your not so little brother

matt said...

Hi,

I am knew here. You are strange, but I think that I knew that already. Aren't we all strange?

I know I am.